- Client should immediately obtain a copy of your DRIVING RECORD from DPS. We will need driving records for the last 10 years from every state you have lived (as soon as possible);
- For Texas license, go to www.texasonline.state.tx.us, then go to TXDPS License Driver Records and fill out the form to request a Type 3.
- Obtain an SR-22 from your insurance company;
- List the Name and Address of your employer;
- Provide the last 3 digits of your Social Security Number;
- Provide the HOURS you need to drive or a log of the hours driven (You are allowed to drive 12 in a 24 hour period. The 12 hours may be straight or broken up any way you wish. The hours may change for different days);
- Provide the COUNTIES you need to drive in;
- Sign up for an alcohol/drug program prior to the hearing.
Our office will:
- Set the hearing for the Occupational License.
- Attorney will appear in court with the client.
- Send DPS/Austin a certified Order for Occupational License for the client along with the reinstatement fee, at no extra cost to the client.
DPS will send Client the Occupational License.